Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nerd Squad: 3.15.2006


So if anyone thinks since I posted my last that they have earned the rights stated above, they are strongly encouraged to send me a message.

I have some news for today. This is Waldo J. Cartridge, files from the Nerd Squad.

Today at work, I met up with some men who desperately need my assistance. Really. A band by the name of Bombs Away has found me out and recruited myself to write and direct a mockurockudocumentary. In the spirit of This Is Spinal Tap, I have already begun the screenplay. I will continue to update this report if any news comes about under the present subject.


My Wikipedia page (user:Waldo J. Cartridge) has opened to blazing success. While under a state of pure excitement based on the fact that a guest could edit anything, I quickly got to work at adding my name to the cast of any film I could think of. Enthralled that my own name remained on the site, I opened up a new bottle of Pinot Noir, 1953, to celebrate. Unfortunately, I was quite wrong to jump to such ignorant conclusions. I found the next morning that the site captains were disgusted at my acts of "vandalism". I believe they misunderstood, Waldo J. Cartridge doesn't do vandalism or anything of the like. Waldo J. Cartridge is a good Catholic and dang proud. What Waldo J. Cartridge does do is take advantage of advantageous site features and use them to work a mutual benifit, as he very well should. The site presidents were rather pissed at poor Waldo, though he remained quite curteous to them.

No comments: