Friday, March 24, 2006

24 Update


Oh my gosh, 24 was intense on Monday. Nobody died, and there was all that Collette and Tao nonsense. I thought this episode was going to be a fun ride, a hiatus from all the intensity last couple weeks. If you don't know what that word means, look it up. But then it all came down to the last five seconds, as Don Cheadle reminds us so well on those beautiful NFL playoffs commercials. AUDREY MIGHT BE BAD! EVIL! NAUGHTY! This screws up everything. If this is true, then I am so taking this as an oppurtuity to blame liberal media. Look what they've done already. David Palmer, everyone's favorite president. Democrat. Charles Logan. Weak boy with Dick Cheney and Paul Giamatti's love child as a chief of staff. Republican. I was overjoyed when I found the show made Audrey and her father GOPs. I should have known it was too good to be true.

Audrey might be a TERRORIST!

This season's real unfortunate victim is nice guy Bill Buchanan, in my humble opinion. Bill got cheated away his job for the SECOND time last Monday. I hope black man hero Curtis Manning (and how perfect a name they picked for his character, really) can Section 112 DOHS. (Department of Homeland Security). That's all for this week, maybe I'll update again later. Monday night. Lots of popcorn.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I know this is a little late coming but,....I don't watch the show! I think Audrey is a total bi*ch!!!!! I want Jack to go Abu Ghraib on her b*tch a*s!!!!!!!


Oh yeah I self censor! No FCC can censor me!! Wow....... I Should tell Paul about that for a song idea!!!