Thursday, March 16, 2006

Entertainment Update


Hey everyone, fans, friends, and just normal people who found this site. In my files I generally like to write updates and news about the best you can find in entertainment. Right now, for me, the best you can get is obvious. Has anyone heard of the thrilling FOX hit primetime series 24? If you haven't, I would best advise you to start hearing about it right now. It's simply a great show with great concept and great acting. It's just great. While I'd love to give it a professional review, the personal entertainment of myself renders all of that impossible. I feel too much joy and connection to the show. I almost cried after the silent clock homage to deceased CTU legend Edgar Stiles. I find it in my duty to get some other people there crying with me, every Monday night.

No comments: