Tuesday, April 25, 2006

GOOD LUCK! 好运!


It's true. I will lose 50 pounds, make it big in Hollywood, marry an exceptionally attractive Catholic woman, etc. Last night I ate out at a Chinese Restaurant, Chen Yang Li. It was simply delicious. When we recieved our fortune cookies, I grabbed one quickly. You see, I always get excited with fortune cookies, I am a collector of fortune cookie messages. I then saw that one member of our party was without a cookie. I am a generous man, so I volunteered my cookie. Wow. Look at that sacrifice, a true act of charity. A fortune cookie collector who volunteers his own cookie. That was when my dad, who was also eating with us that night, volunteered his to replace mine. Wow. That's a real dad. So when you get a cool message it's one thing, but after an amazing sacrifice and a gift from a real dad, then it's magic. I opened the message and it read:


"Your dream
will come true."

"Lucky Numbers 3, 7, 12, 24, 27, 33"


HOLY COW! Not only does this message bear the magic of sacrifice and real dad, but take a close look at those numbers. They include 3, the traditional "magic" number, and 33, the age of Jesus when he died and ressurected. What a great cookie! This is no ordinary message either. Most sound a little more wisish and long and stuff. This one was succinct, right at me, and clear to the point. My dream will come true.

3 comments:

Scanman said...

i love fortune cookies

Paul said...

lol are u on the crack pipe?

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

those are good and it would be true except ive gotten the same one along with my dad, sister, and uncle. its almost as good as the won i got that said u will be invited to a karaoke party and then 2 weeks later i was.