Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Post


I've been getting some comments. People want me to post. I don't know when I'll be getting the internet, so it took me a while. So long in fact, that Chambers is giving me death threats. I've been living in the Middle East for three months and the only death threat I get is from Chambers. Shame.

I've decided that since this may be my only post for some time, it might as well be good. I've decided not to post about things either everyone knows about or that noone cares about. For example, I won't post about the fact that Steve Irwin is dead or that I got a new haircut or that I've watched about 87 hours of 24.

I need to answer some questions. Chambers asks: "did you go to the [Burj Al Arab]?"

Answer: Yes. I've been to Dubai twice, and visited both the Burj Al Arab and the waterpark right next door. I stayed in the Jumeriah Emirates Towers, another famous hotel. (above).

I landed a role in Neil Simon's The Odd Couple, as one of Felix and Oscar's good friends, Roy. Should be pretty good stuff.

Speaking of acting, tonight I'm set to meet a very famous someone, who's over here filming his new movie, The Kingdom. Look it up on IMDB and see who it is. I'll post if I get to talk to him. Chances look pretty good that I'll get to exchange at least some smalltalk. He'll be at a party I'm attending tonight.

I hope to post again soon.

6 comments:

Michard said...

W, solid post. I'm glad things are going well, and that your acting career might be starting. I'm going to see the Rolling Stones with everybody, and the tickets were $20! But, we all might have to sit through a four hour car-ride with Jed and his Dry-Humor....
-Michard

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

W, it sounds like your having some times and congrats about getting the role in your school play. Yeah about the Rolling Stones, Michard, I might not go but will just pay you and raffle it off at school.

My guess of who you met is either Jamie Foxx, who I am guessing yes, or Jennifer Garner, who is also in the movie.

So I'm guessing that you are going to lots of parties and other things. What is your phone number so I can call you without using the internet.

V for Vendetta was sick and I look forward to seeing videos of The Odd Couple.

JGC 3

Scanman said...

John, Me and Liam are at a blogging war against Michard and Chambers, join our side

Scanman said...

chambers if you dont want the ticket i will buy it

Michard said...

Yeah I did read your comment...so does this mean your sidding with Big Lee?! The person you had a mini war with? Come on W.
-Michard

Bobby M said...

W, we need you on our side. Together, we can take down Chambers and Michard. We've been enemies in the past, but let us be allies now.