Thursday, August 31, 2006

45 Posts, 5 Emmys, and 1000 Views


It's time to celebrate a great victory in Hollywood for 24, which won five of the 12 Emmys it was nominated for including Best Drama and Lead Actor.

(Kiefer Sutherland collects his award)

This has been the fifth year for both nominations, but also the first victory. Being in Abu Dhabi at my new home, the Emmys were not available, but I did watch the third season of 24. Three down, one to go. 72 hours since I got to Abu Dhabi. 72! That's three seasons! I just finished Season 3 last night.

My channel box came one day late. One day! Reading about it in the paper, the night sounded unmissable. Conan O'Brien pasting himself in 24 scenes. Two of my favorite things: Irish redheaded Catholic people and 24, all in one. If anyone knows, I'd like to hear which scenes he did.

The only dissapointment was Steve Carrell losing to Monk. The Office is the absolute funniest show on TV, largely due to Carrell and co-star Rainn Wilson. Shame they didn't come home with gold.

BLOG NEWS

1,000 VIEWS!


I'm finally able to celebrate my thousanth profile view, which has been a long time coming. Waldo joins the 1000 club! I won't be expecting any new members soon. That means you Bobby M! But hey, maybe you could surprise me. The more the merrier.

17 comments:

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

lol. So now that your at your house can you post regularly???? I want to hear about life over there more. So were you at that sick hotel with the tennis court on the roof. You must miss America. And the thing you thought would never happen happened. I got a date to homecoming. Yes me. You are missing out. She doesn't go to Bow though. If you didn't know I hurt my knee and was in the Bow Times for the last musical I was in that you Missed!!!! Well I want to hear more about Abu Dhabi and I do miss you along with everyone else. We've been talking to you for a while and you might want to post saying that you haven't seen Osama Bin Laden or your school has a course on Suicide Bombing or that there are millions of them. Cause ummm yeah lol u know me w/ rumors. HAHAHAHA

Well I'll talk to you again soon.

Michard said...

W, Congrats. I'll have you know that I'm on your tail with 1/100th of the profile views you have...10. Oh well, I'm still plugging away.
-Michard

Michard said...

Second, I agree w/ Chambers, tell us more about Abu Dhabi!

Scanman said...

Chambers date is from Canada and she doesnt even know what he looks like. Ha Ha. Chambers, I think your in for a big suprise.

Scanman said...

Wally, me and you also have to work on song based on David Bowie's "Changes" But we must change the words to "Cha cha cha cha cha Chambers" If you decide to help, email me your progress.

scantheman25@yahoo.com

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

umm 2 things. 1 we've both seen pictures of each other. and 2 shes friends w/ the mooneys and leeann, we met through them and talk often online. and patty's asking elyse lefevbrve.

Paul said...

Chambers+date= Hilarity

Michard said...

W, all of the sudden I have almost 50 profile views...it's awesome.
-Michard

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

You should change your name to W like that V guy from V for Vendetta. It should be W for Waldo. lol.

Bobby M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobby M said...

Hey Hey Hey... The football team won its first game so you have nothing to make fun of so far like you did last year on the MADE cameras. Alex's hair has grown quite long and we're all gonna pay him money so he'll shave it. It'll be worth every penny. My hair also grew somewhat long over the summer, but I had it cut strictly for comfort reasons. Perhaps I'll grow back the sexy locks this fall/winter. I trust you're hair is still looking good. I know that was always a physical feature you were proud of.

Keep posting Waldo. At least 3 or 4 posts a week. More if you feel so compelled. We want to know every detail. Peace.

Scanman said...

Wally, hows it goin? are the previous seasons of 24 as good as the season that just ended?
I agree with Paul, Chambers+date= Hilarity.

O I forgot, Chambers, she said yes

Bobby M said...

Very well, Waldo. I expect frequent comments. We all want to hear from you as much as possible.

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

No, hilarity is Scanman+date, which just happened.

Michard said...

W, do another post...

Michard said...

Sorry about that W. Congrats on the internet though! Hey we (Kyle, Alex and me) need your adress. We're starting the club club and you are the president of our Abu-Dahbi branch. I'm am not kidding about any of this.
-Michard

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

POST OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!