Friday, August 18, 2006

Blog News

Everyone needs to know that the "Happy Birthday, Abu Yahya" post was pulled because Abu Yahya didn't want anyone to know how old he is. For those of you who don't want to accept this, vent your anger. Blame it on the FCC or Censorship or something like that.

LEARN SOME ARABIC
For those you feeling adventurous and who just love learning, try looking up what "Abu Yahya" means in Arabic.

BLOG CLOCK UNDERGOES A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE!
My blog has overcome its jet lag as it officially changes from Pacific US time to Dubai/United Arab Emirates time. This means all of your comments as well as my posts will display a clock nine or ten hours ahead of when it actually happened! As you celebrate the greatest blog event since foundation of blogs, eat some cake or something. I, however, am on a diet.

On the subject of blog jet lag, one might ask about me. Don't worry. I never get jet lag.

Now for some even more astonishing blog news!






WHERE'S...WALLY?!
When corousing a bookstore in Dublin, I was knocked off my feet by a remarkable truth. Waldo books in Ireland and the UK are called Wally books. Don't believe me? Here's the proof.




Ha ha! Gotcha now. Last time you don't believe me, huh? It only gets better.









Not only is Wally different in the UK, he's also completely cool!





There was also a terrorist plot uncovered recently in the UK. Sounds like a diehard "Waldo" fan to me.

6 comments:

Bobby M said...

Well Waldo, or should I say Wally, I respect your opinion about Stewart. But if it wasn't for him, there would be no Colbert. Alex agrees that Stewart is not nearly as funny as Colbert, but still thinks he's funnier than Dane Cook. Keep posting.

P.S. I liked your mom's article. Well done.

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

WALLY ur missing AMERICA 2 MUCH. COME BACK SNAKES ON A PLANE GOT GOOD REVIEWS SO FAR

Bobby M said...

Snakes on a Plane was AMAZING

Scanman said...

everyone went to snakes on a plane.

"Best Movie ever made" - Patrick D. Scanlan

"A True Cult Classic" - John G. Chambers III

"That was F----- Awesome" - Alexander C. Parrish-Valliere

No really though, that movie was AWESOME!!! I agree with bobby. a must see.

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Bobby-Thank you so. My mom says hello and thank you so.

If not for Jon Stewart there still would be a Colbert. Check IMDB or Yahoo or something. Stewart is not the original host.

Josef-I do not miss America. You are missing out on Abu Dhabi and Ireland. How could SOAP get good reviews? I heard it wasn't open to critics.

Scanman-At first sight, I thought you censored a cuss word. As of now I am bewildered, as the word you wrote has only six letters. Hmmmm....fritos? help me out here.

SOAP won't be out here for a while everyone.

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Well it wasnt but they still went on there own they basically meant that its not open 2 premiers it was good though