Thursday, May 11, 2006

More On Hair

For those of you who read my latest hair update, I promised more. Well, I'm not the kind of man who gives up on a promise. More of the worst:


I'm sorry, wizard fans but the hair on Harry's best friend, Ron "poser" Weasley are growing proof that the devil can hit even Waldo-style orange locks. This shame of a hair-day gives a bad name to wizards, redheads, the English, kids, Western Civilization, and all humanity in general.





And last but not least comes this ridiculous display of feminitity that calls itself Tom Hanks. Yep. Code is bad. Hanks is worse.












Oh, and if manes count, add this to the good list.








I would also encourage others to follow Scanman's footprints and vote for the best and worse. We can make hair into a game. And if we can make something as serious as Hair into a game, we can make anything into a game! So long for now. See you late-hair.

3 comments:

Bobby M said...

personally, I like all of the hair styles in the pictures. Strange but intriguing.

JT said...

I was directed to this blog by Waldo. I don't have a long screen name like others seem to, but my fledgling blog is the T's. Check it out.

darkhasm said...

I agree with you on all except Aslan.

He's cool.

:D