Sunday, May 14, 2006

The End of Hair

Now that I'm ending my long series of posts on hair, I'd like to consider comments from my pals. This is like American Idol, we actually take into account what you say. Speaking of American Idol, Ryan Seacrest is another guy with pretty bad hair. And another one I thought of later was Donald Trump.


His hair is all fake and wierd colors and tupee. It's like he needs attention and he doesn't know how to get it. And Lindsay Lohan, my stars, she has bad hair. But it's been about 15 colors, so I can't get an up-to-date photo. Shame.


The only problem with this American Idol stuff is that only one person actually voted. Scanman, you just won a barrell full of street cred. We did, however, get some good feedback nonetheless. We learned from Antonio that Princess Liea's hair is great, but she's not cutting it good-looking-wise. And everyone seemed to like Aslan's hair. I disagree with the blogger who said that if he were a man, he would be hot. If Aslan were a man, he'd definitely be Jesus. Bobby M liked all the hair. Typical sissy Bobby M. Conan's hair was well recieved, and Hanks's dissed. Everyone liked redheads.

So after all this, what we really should have gotten out of it is not to diss TH or pray to Aslan at night. Not to dream of Liea and forget the 5th of November. What I want from you guys is simple. Next time you're walking down the street and you see hair, think about it differently than in the past. Not too much to ask, I hope.

I would also like to take this time to announce that I finally figured out how to put your Blog Buddies on the sidebar. Check them out, in alphabetical order and everything.

No comments: