Sunday, November 12, 2006

US Elections

New Senate:
51 Democrats,
49 Republicans
New House:

230 Democrats,
197 Republicans

Although I'm not exactly fond of Liberals, perhaps a mix-up in Congress may be just what the doctor ordered. A diverse federal government may be the recipe for compromise, working together, and figuring things out.

More news!

The Odd Couple is well on its way. We've already sold out both performances, November 20th and 21st. Look for videos on YouTube. I will be posting them.

Robert and Julia have each returned from their trips to Thailand and Turkey. What fun!

7 comments:

John K. said...

Odd Couple rocks. And we will probably open up the final dress rehearsal.

Scanman said...

check out my post

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

I forgot to mention: "The Harrison Ford Appreciation Club", (John Kemnetz) plays Felix in the Odd Couple.

Michard said...

Yahoo Democrats!
-Michard

Michard said...

W, actually go to my blog, I'm kind of posting again.
-Michard

Josef D. Guttenheimer said...

Congrats on the play. I want to see it but i live about 6000 miles or 10000 kilometers away. Dont forget to check out my blog www.goodmoviesandothers.blogspot.com

im glad u approve the senate

Paul said...

ODDCOUPLE!!!


The democrats may have taken the senate but......
is their really a difference
All politicians are the same Democrat or republican

but..... leving iraq marijuana and healthcare will be kinda cool