Monday, October 23, 2006

Eid Mubarak!


Os-sallam al-akkum!

Ramadan is over. It is now Eid, the Muslim Christmas-type happiest time of year. No work or school for a week and no more fasting for a whole year.

By now, I've already been in Abu Dhabi far longer than Abu Yahya was in Iraq. What's his measly three months to my three and a half? Gotcha "Abu Yahya!" Who's the best Middle Eastern diplomat now? Huh? Huh? That's what I thought! Fa-sheezi!

Speaking of travel, my brother Robby will be departing for Thailand very shortly. My sister Julia leaves for Turkey next week. I'm expecting a trip to Shanghai sometime this year but I can't count on it.

The James Bond YouTube Video seems to be doing very well. We plan to update it with the continuation of the story. Special thanks to actors Albert, Hugh, and Fareed, they were very willing to be posted on the world wide web.

There's a new blog in the links list...it's RobFashizzle installment 2! This time, he's using his other name, Elihu. (Did anyone know Robby's middle name was Elihu? He's named after a famous ancestor.) Feel free to visit DJ Elihu sometime in the near future. I'd also like to remind you all to visit Joe's Place as well.

Massa il khair!

-Waldo Bin Michael Al Cartridge

6 comments:

Michard said...

W. Hey. I'm the first to comment, and let me start off my saying two things. One, Robbie has a weird middle name. Two, I am not racist. You know as well as I know that I'm not a big fan of rap. If I was, the list would be totally different. It probably would look like this.
Vanilla Ice
Snoop Dog
50 Cent
Tu Pac
And some others. Yeah, I'm not at all racist, don't you call me a Chambers.
-Michard

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

So happiest time of the year, does that mean there's only one suicide bomber a week?! j/k why is ur bro going 2 thailand they just had a coup! its not safe! keep safe keep steady

jgc

Scanman said...

Hey John,

When you come back will you bring me a pin. Like the one that goes on your shirt as a collectable item.

I have a collection

Michard you spelled TUPAC wrong

TUPAC

HES ALIVE!

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Patty you have 3 pins hardly a collection.

And Tupac is alive and is currently smoking some stoagies with Fidel and Jimmy Hoffa in Cuba.

Scanman said...

First, i have more that three, they are no all on my jacket. I have like 20. Yes Tupac is alive but he is not in Cuba. He is in Margarita Ville chillin with Jimmy Buffet and Steve Irwin

Michard said...

I agree with the Jimmy Hofa thing....
-Michard