Monday, June 05, 2006

The Hair in Wallace and Gromit



I just added a new DVD to my collection this morning, a fun filled flick fest featuring all three classic Wallace and Gromit shorts. This includes "The Wrong Trousers," "A Grand Day Out," and "A Close Shave."

We all know that W&G is great because it matches up Gromit with worthy opponents in a WWE style head-to-head, (and also because it is hilarious, high quality filmmaking) but there are other reasons.









Grom v. Feathers.


This brings us back to a recurring Waldo theme:

HAIR

Hair makes the world go round. There's definitely a HARE in the new film, The Curse of The Were-Rabbit, but there is also HAIR. (Haha...get it?) While Wallace has none and Gromit has fleas, check out the sweet clay locks on these bad boys:


Lord Victor Quartermaine: Anyone would be a fool to hair-off verse this king of cool. Only problem?: He cheats. We all know Vixta' wears a false tupee, and is really as bald as Wallace, or even my Uncle Robby.

The true nature of Vixta's Hair is unmasked.

Since Blogspot often does not like to cooperate and leaves me stiffed for pics, I am renaming this post: The Hair in Wallace and Gromit-Installment I. This way there will be plenty of room for more later.

4 comments:

Bobby M said...

Finally a fresh message board to diss you on...

Okay Waldo first thing's first... you were the one who told me the Pope ordered the boycott, so what am I supposed to think. Cause we know you always tell the truth Waldo. Just accept the fact that Dan Brown might have proved your religion wrong and Jesus is someone's great-great-great-great-great-great-great.. and so on... grandpa. It could be true Waldo. It's a life changing story if you open up your mind.

Bobby M said...

If thats all you can come up with Waldo than I guess I won the war. I won't brag, but merely stop the arguing. Peace my friend. Peace

Bobby M said...

I already said peace, so I'll try to make this as kind as possible.

The long comment was made way before the one about you having more profile views. I did read that one and respond with the first comment you see on this page. You need to get your facts straight. Dan Brown certainly did when he wrote his masterpiece.

Bobby M said...

Waldo, what you view as "facts" are not necessarily facts. They are your beliefs. When you present them as fact, you're stooping down the the "low" level Dan Brown is on.

This is the irony of your arguments... They are all beliefs that you preech. That is exactly what Dan Brown is doing. This may come as a shock to you, but many people don't believe what you believe. You need to be more tolerant. You can't think that just because something is true in your religion, it is true in every religion. You don't have to agree with his ideas, but respect them. Turn the other cheek Waldo!