Saturday, July 01, 2006

Life Update

I'm writing from the Hampton Inn, so I want to keep it short. Basically, tomorrow I'm leaving for Ireland. Check my profile to see where I'm currently living. I haven't posted all week, as I've been living in Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn. I'm sorry to leave the Waldo Awards at a standstill, but I won't have internet for the first couple weeks in Abu Dhabi, or in Ireland. I do plan to update with many pictures when I can. The camp was great, I directed and acted in the skit presented to the children's parents. It was quite an honor. Ironically, my acting part was as the director. I know it is not normal for me to leave my blog for so long, but my life is going through a lively couple weeks. As is my hair.

-Waldo J. Cartridge, celebrating my 40th post.

3 comments:

Bobby M said...

You have nothing on my rap
Everything you said was crap

I'm so G-E-T-T-O
Everyone knows, I go with the Flow

In a rap battle, I'll win every time
In fact, for me to lose would be a crime

I dare you to mess with Big L-E-E
Tell me bout life in the U-A-E.

---Big Lee

Bobby M said...

Hey Hey Waldo, How's it going my man?
Hows life going in Ireland?

Hope all is well, hope the trip is good
Everything's fine back here in the hood

I'm just hanging with my gangstas, but thats nothing new
There's nothing that Big Lee can't do.

Write back soon man, keep on bloging
Keep on walking, keep on jogging

Keep on rapping, keep on thugging,
Keep on loving, keep on hugging.

Keep a smile on your face
Don't take life at too fast a pace

You gotta sit back and enjoy it once in a while
So have a good time in the Emerald Isle.

--Big Lee

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

POST